Restorations PT – COVID-19 Response
In the midst of this public health crisis, Restorations PT is taking measures for the safety of our employees and patients. For now, our doors will remain open to patients who are in need of our services. According to the US Dept. of Homeland Security, Physical Therapists have been identified as Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers during the COVID-19 response. (Read here)
- We are offering telehealth! Most insurances are temporarily covering telehealth for physical therapy (and often with no copay/coinsurance). This is the safest option for the community. Please contact email@example.com or call 412.206.9202 for details.
- If patients must be seen in the clinic, they will be scheduled to minimize the number of people in our clinic. We are doing our best to schedule one patient per hour.
- Cleaning efforts have been increased so that all surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized after each patient has touched it.
- We ask that patients who have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to a person with symptoms please cancel your appointments. Symptoms include coughing, fever/chills, shortness of breath, and/or other flu-like symptoms.
- If you are part of the most vulnerable population (older or immunocompromised) or if you are caring for somebody in that population, please stay home!
Please Click Here for the CDC website for official information on COVID-19.
Gym memberships are temporarily suspended. Gym members, we’ll see you when this is over! Stay safe.